Phoenix Fire univers 43 Index du Forum Phoenix Fire univers 43
Le forum de l'alliance Phoenix Fire de l'univers 43 d'Ogame.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Ad Grid Tool

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Fire univers 43 Index du Forum >>> Zone Invité >>> Vaisseau Historique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tailidayl
inconnu

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Ad Grid Tool Répondre en citant

Facebook Ad Grid Tool
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

how to get past that block before creating ads?? Is there a special procedure to apply for to get the exceptions?? Hmm. Our flat fees are designed to achieve a true partnership with your business. Two had text in the images less than 10% and one had no text whatsoever. .. George Darroch It hasnt gone anywhere. It appears that the FB text overlay tool is picking up the patterns in some of the garments as text according to some tests I have done. Even with new exceptions. Marketers are being made to pay to put out their ads, and Facebook wants to dictate how their ad should come out? And Facebook claims to know the market better? Sheeesh! Sheer arrogance Rodolfo Otero This new rule is really a mess! Im getting ads rejected with less than 20% very often!! Pedro Totally crazy this new approach from FB. Menu Login Platform Platform Social Media Marketing Suite Measure & Benchmark Measure & Benchmark Social Media Performance Benchmark the performance of your business across social channels. Learn More Optimize Performance Optimize Paid & Organic Performance Use AI to optimize your organic and paid strategy. There may be a feeling out period since the amount of text is being measured differently, but for the most part those who have kept text low in the past will do fine now.Others will test the limits and think its time to create ad images with lots of text since theyll be approved. I am going to run another ad with lesser text.I do realize one thing. Learn More Create & Publish Content Create & Publish Content Across Social Channels Find inspiration and create more engaging content for your audiences using AI recommendations. So, I check what it is and it says: Ad images and video thumbnails may not include more than 20% text. Again the rich get richer and the poor get eaten alive. timamtl Thanks for this explanation its really helpful! One question I have: are the exceptions for book covers, movie posters, infographics, etc, new? And does anyone know how they are handled? I work in editing/publishing and we kept being told that images of the reports/magazines we were putting up as ads exceeded the 20% rule. Nazrin Salim I just ran a Promote Page campaign with TEXT containing at least 60% of the image. Oops! That page can’t be found. And if you really want it to be seen, the costs will be high.Tools for AdvertisersThe rules are now a bit more ambiguous. I append several unnecessary pictures and also reduce the info to the bone, and yet my ads have been rejected and now cost extra. Sylvia My problem wasnt the 20% rule, but with FB people not recognizing when something fell within the list of exceptions. Victoria Lord how can they charge anything if they dont allow impressions? where is the high cost coming from if the ad does not run? SEO Nice post Jon Loomer Joe Why do they have to decide what is best for my business? George Darroch Exactly. If the picture/banner has text in 6 or more boxes, it will be disapproved by FB, because it violates 20 percent rule. Since Im advertising an app with lots of text, I use screen shots. Alexis.Gil I dont think this is a good idea of Facebook. ;( Rombout What about people with te c.f. GET MY FREE FACEBOOK ADVERTISING CONSULTATION SERVICES PPC Management Overview Full Service PPC Management Facebook Ad Management Shopping Feed Management PPC Management for Agencies Free PPC Audit PRICING Full Service PPC Management Facebook Pricing Money Back Guarantee COMPANY Our History Client Testimonials Careers at JumpFly News & Events PPC Management Software Our TV Commercial Our Sales Brochure LEARN PPC JumpFly Blog PPC Platforms PPC Ad Types PPC Articles JumpFly, Inc. Sounds like testing to determine what works best will be needed. Ill never include text in an image from now on as a rule. Yes, the live chat there was fantastic as well because I was paying. This can REALLY mess up the image, as the text placement can look unbalanced, and the colours dont always contrast well. The maddening thing is that Ive decreased the font by about 50 and the reading went from medium to high. A big part of our business is webdesign and yes, we wanted to promote it on FB by posting screenshots of our references and promoting them. (Up through now, it is clear to us that FB has had little to no ability to determine what is a product and what is a totally produced ad.)It also isnt clear, with respect to FBs warning, that text will lead to less reach. They dont care about your bottom line. Result, more ad revenue for Facebook. Once success can be associated with a defined audience, new lookalike audiences can be created to reach Facebook users with common qualities 5a02188284
how often does facebook get hackedfacebook home for evo 3deasiest way to know facebook passwordmlp app facebookchat android facebook appfacebook integration not working on macletest facebook mobile9check if facebook hackedwww facebook com login www fwhen i delete my facebook account what happens

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Phoenix Fire univers 43 Index du Forum >>> Zone Invité >>> Vaisseau Historique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation